How Much are Freebies Worth?

Hello all my frugal friends!! I am so glad that you are here and would love to hear from you. If you have any questions, concerns, have a freebie or frugal tip to share with us please click the envelope below to send an email!!
Follow FFD on Twitter

RSS

Become a Fan

Email FFD

Enter your Email and Get Daily Freebies in Your Inbox:
When you subscribe you will get a free thank you gift in your email.


Don't forget you can easily pick up extra cash and and giftcards by joining You Data and Swagbucks, and BeRuby- there is no cost and Seriously, It's Free Money!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3 Boxes of Coffee and a Stainless Steel Scoop for $3 shipped

I have posted this deal in the past but it is such a good deal I like to mention it occasionally.

Have you ever done any of the Gevalia offers before? I have- I have done 2. Both were where you get a coffee maker and a few boxes of coffee for like $10 or something like that. It was a pretty good deal and I was happy with both coffee makers- in fact I still have the second one and do use it.

Right now they are offering a good deal where you get 3 boxes of coffee- 1/2 lb each (1.5 lbs total) and a free Stainless Steel Scoop for $3- this includes shipping.

The deal works like this, you order the coffee- enjoy it- and if you want to keep the subscription you do  and if you don't- you just call their 1800 number and cancel- super easy.


So if you love the coffee you can continue with their program- or you just wanted the $3 special you can simply call and discontinue with them. I have never experienced any issues with discontinuing- and like I said I have been a member two times in the last 15 years.

Get freebies in your inbox- Sign up for the FFD newsletter.

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP